Wire Terminal Blocks
Wire Terminal Blocks are manufactured from Brass, Copper, Aluminium, Polyamide, Polymer, Stainless Steel or any type of material as per custom specification. The standard range of Wire terminal blocks are available in varied types including crimp wire terminal blocks, spade wire terminals blocks, specialty wire terminal blocks and more. They are available in horizontal and vertical wiring structures. Wire Terminal Blocks are available with different types of coating and finish including chrome plated, electrolytic tin, nickle plated brass, zinc, copper and more as per custom specification and requirements.
Following are the specification of Wire Terminal Blocks:
- Minimal space requirements enable high wiring density.
- Provide maintenance free installation.
- Available in different wire terminal configuration.
- Available with high electrical conductivity.
- Available with large surface area.
- Corrosion Resistance, Vibration Resistance, Impact Resistance and Abrasion Resistance.
- UL and cUL Listed.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Provide permanent and secure connections.
- Wire Terminal Blocks provide protection from short circuits and eliminate splicing between connectors.
- Provide highest degree of flexibility.
- Pluggable versions of Wire Terminal Blocks are also available.
- Wire Terminal Blocks are used to specify wire gauge installation.
- Secure mounting, installation and connection.
- Widely used in instrumentation, power supply, telecommunication and other electrical industrial applications.
- Applicable for high current connections and installations.
- Ideal for space saving electrical installation.