DIN 6921 Bolts
DIN Standards are invented for a variety of components including industrial fasteners as DIN 6921 Hex Flange Bolts. DIN 6921 Flange Bolts are manufactured from stainless austenitic steels of a2 grade and a4 (acid-resistant), also made of different materials including carbon steel, stainless steel and non-ferrous metals. DIN 6921 Bolts are available in a wide range of sizes, shapes and materials.
Following are the specification of DIN 6921 Bolts:
- DIN 6921 Bolts are available with a flat flange or a flange with locking teeth.
- Flange can be made with incisions or without incisions.
- Consist of a rod with full or incomplete metric thread and a hexagon head with a flange on the side of the rod.
- Complies with ISO 8102 International Standard, EN 1665, EN 14219.
- Strength Class 5.8, 8.8 and 10.9.
- The Bolt is installed in the mounting hole, where the nut is tightened from the reverse side.
- The presence of threads helps to prevent the bolts from loosening when exposed to vibration due to high frictional force between the flange and the attachment element.
- A smooth flange increases the area of the clamping surface of elements.
- Ensure the durability and strength of detachable threaded connections.
- Provide reliable protection against unscrewing operations.
- Used together with nuts and washers to connect and fasten parts and structures.
- Used for mounting, joining, fixing structural elements and equipment together with nuts of appropriate thread size.
- Capable of safely withstanding a great tightening force.
- Recommended to create detachable connections in engineering, construction, instrumentation and in other industries.
- Used for assembly works of complex and simple mechanisms, structure, pipelines and sanitary devices.
Dimension specification of DIN 6921 Bolts