Terminal Blocks are the curial elements for wire management system. Wide range of Terminal Blocks are available with different connection technology. Our Specialty Range of Terminal Blocks are RoHS Compliant and meet Military Specification. They are also available with European clamps. Terminal Blocks are ideal for different types of industrial power distribution equipment and panel wiring applications. Terminal Blocks are widely available with Nickle plated, Chrome plated, zinc plated and other plating and coating as per custom specification.
Following are the specification of Electrical Terminal Blocks:
- Stainless Steel
- Carbon Steel
- Terminal Blocks are high Vibration Resistance.
- The standard range of terminal blocks are corrosion resistance.
- Terminal Blocks are available with fast and innovative technology with mounting and shock resistance.
- RoHS Compliance and UL Listed.
- Terminal Blocks provide Quick Release and Screwing for Ground and Neutral Cabling.
- Terminal Blocks are available in Wide range of sizes and lengths for your enclosures, control cabinets, wires and connections.
- Terminal Blocks provide Heat-Resistance, High Vibration Resistance and Strong Connection.
- The standard range of terminal blocks are also available with Reverse and Forward diode, overvoltage protection and numerous resistance values.
- Terminal Blocks are widely used to provide Added safety and prevent short circuit.
- Terminal Blocks are widely used for Flexible, Stranded and Solid Wires.
- Terminal Block Solution available for wide range of applications with extended functionality and large connection cross-section.
- The general range of Terminal blocks provide Fast and Reliable Connectivity.
- Standard terminal blocks are designed for use in functional control cabinets and universal enclosures.