Elbow Cable Glands
Elbow Cable Glands are manufactured from Brass, Stainless Steel, Aluminium, Nickle Plated Brass, Copper, Polyamide and other material composition as per custom requirement. The manufactured range of Elbow Cable Glands are compiled to meet the BS: EN 50262:1999 Standards. Elbow Cable Glands are liquid tight and strain relief with wide clamping range. Elbow Cable Glands are available in PG, NPT and Metric Threads. Elbow Cable Glands enable cables to insert or install safety to the equipment around required angle. They are screwed tightly on the cable assembly and provide high strength connection and installation. The Standard Range of Elbow Cable Glands provide low smoke and zero halogen seal onto the cables outer or inner sheath. Depending on variety of Applications, Elbow Cable Glands are available with different types of cable gland accessories including Lock Nut, Serrated Washer, Earth tag, Reducer, Adapter, Neoprene washer and more.
Following are the specification of Elbow Cable Glands:
- Temperature Rating: -20°C to +100°C
- Available with IP66, IP67 and IP68 Ingress Protection class.
- Resistant against corrosion and vibration.
- Resistant against weather condition.
- CE, UL and cUL Approved Elbow Cable Glands.
- Can attach with special seal and spiral bending protection nut to increase many type of capabilities.
- Elbow can be straightened for easy cable insertion and installation.
- Provide protection against ingress of dust, water and other substances.
- Provide armour clamping.
- For Installation areas with small amounts of space due to construction.
- Suitable for outdoor use to UV light exposure and water immersion.
- Suitable for enclosures containing an ignition source.
|M16x1,5||5 – 9||12||16||38|
|M20x1,5||7 – 12||12||20||42|
|M25x1,5||8,5 – 15||12||25||48,5|
|M32x1,5||14 – 20||14||32||57,5|