Press In Inserts
are made from Free Machining, Free Cutting, Leaded Brass, 300 Series Stainless Steel or Aluminium which are Passivated and Tested to ASTM Standard. Pressed-In Inserts are available in any metric or imperial sizes as per custom specification.
Following are the
Specification of Press In Inserts:
- Install by simply pressing the inserts into pre-molded or drilled holes.
- Installation is accomplished using any standard press at any time during the production process.
- Press-In Inserts provide Strong, Reusable threads.
- Hexagonal Barbed Configuration ensures high torque-out and pull-out.
- Slotted Press-In Insert compresses allowing easy access into the mounting hole.
- The pilot end provides for fast alignment.
- Eliminates the need for Molding-In Inserts.
- Press-In Inserts eliminate the need for Heat or ultrasonic Equipment.
- Press-In Inserts offer lead free alternative.
- The range of Pressed-In Inserts are also available with Flange-Head which eliminates direct contact of plastic with mating parts.
- Straight Knurls at the top end of the insert offers higher torsional resistance.
- Standard Press-In Inserts provide Excellent Torque-out resistance.
- Provides clean threads and screw locking action not obtainable in molded-in inserts.
- Press-In Inserts meet RoHS Requirement and UL Listed.
- Pressed-In Inserts are ideal for light weight design.
- Most Commonly used in thermoset or other hard plastics.
- The general range of Press-In Inserts are used for cored or drilled holes in plastics.
- Designed to replace molded-in inserts and threads in plastic castings.
- Press-In Inserts used in High Stress, Outdoor and Corrosive Applications.
Dimension specification of Press In Inserts
|Thread Code||A Max.||Min. Sheet Thlc:kness||Hole Size in Sheet+ 0.08||c Max.||E Norn.||Min. Boss Dia.||Min.Depth Full Thread Hm|