Automotive Battery Terminals
Automotive battery terminals are manufactured from brass, steel, stainless steel, aluminium, Nickle plated brass, or any other material composition based on customer specifications and requirements. The range of automotive battery terminals including car battery terminals, truck battery terminals, motorcycle battery terminals, and more are available with different types of coating include chrome, Nickle plated brass, zinc, electro tin, copper, e-copper, and more. A standard and high-quality range of automotive battery terminals withstand all types of chemical and acid sub-stances as well as extreme harsh environments.
Following are the specification of Automotive Battery Terminals:
- Forged Brass
- Battery Terminals are made according to DIN 72331, DIN 72332, and DIN 72333.
- Available with bolt or nut to securely fasten the terminal to the battery.
- Meet Military specifications.
- Compatible with SAE requirements.
- RoHS Compliant and UL listed.
- Each Battery Terminal features a bolt for lugs and a cable strain relief clamp.
- Available with high mechanical stability and long-lasting Reliability.
- Ensure high current conductivity and minimize power loss.
- High Strength, Durability, and Reliability.
- Used as a base for intelligent battery sensors, line disconnectors, or as a connection element for fuse boxes.
- For direct connection to the harness and battery.
- Oxidation on Battery Terminals provides lubrication protection against Corrosion Resistance.
- Mainly used in Automotive or Automobile Applications.
- Used for safe connections of lead batteries.