Lug Battery Terminals
The range of Lug battery terminals are manufactured from brass, Nickle plated brass, aluminium, stainless steel, copper material composition as per custom specification and requirements. The range of lug battery terminals is available in various styles, screws, base, thread, material, size, or any other configuration. Lug battery terminals are specially designed with a copper alloy pin of suitable size and length. High-quality and standard lug battery terminals are available for any type of conductors and various industrial purposes and demands. Lug battery terminals are available with chrome, zinc, Nickle plated brass, steel, or any finishing or coating as per custom specification and requirement.
Following are the specification of Lug Battery Terminals:
- Forged Brass
- Withstand extreme working conditions.
- Superior in quality.
- Versatile, Durable, and Reliable to use.
- Uniform distribution of load across the surface.
- Non-corrosive in nature.
- Enhanced performance and durability.
- Less maintenance is required.
- Easy to use and provide convenient installation.
- Sturdy design and high strength.
- Lug battery terminals are ideal for power draw or grounding in large gauge applications.
- Lug battery terminals connect cables to electrical appliances, other cables, surfaces, or mechanisms.
- When permanent, direct-fastening methods are not feasible or necessary, lug battery terminals are used.
- Lug battery terminals for a wide variety of Installation and Connection Options.