DIN 562 Nuts
DIN Standards are invented for a variety of components including industrial fasteners as
DIN 562 Square Thin Nuts.
DIN 562 Nuts are manufactured from Carbon Steel, Acid-Resistant Stainless Steel Grade A2 or A4, Brass, Alloy Steel, Ordinary alloy steel or many other materials. DIN 562 Square Thin Nuts are available in a wide range of sizes, shapes and materials.
Following are the
specification of DIN 562 Nuts:
- DIN 562 are Square thin flat Nuts.
- Flat Square shape with Rounded Corners.
- Available in variety of sizes, coating and materials.
- The Coating provide anti-corrosion property to the DIN 562 Nut.
- The height of grooves should be higher than the nut, in order to prevent the washer, screw or bolt from turning.
- Intended to use in direct contact with water or in high humidity conditions.
- Used in various industries including Mechanical Engineering, Instrument making, household applications, equipment and various industries.
- Used in Conjunction with bolts, screws, threaded studs to create connections.
Dimension specification of DIN 562 Nuts
DIN 562 Nuts
as per Custom Specification and export in Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Portugal, UK and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Contact Us or Inquiry Now.