Steel Turned Parts
Steel Turned Parts are manufactured for various industrial and electrical installation requirements. The non-magnetic characteristics of steel makes it ideal for easy installation and longer service life. The wide range of steel turned parts including steel spacer, steel roller pins, steel pins, steel machined pins, steel hose connectors, steel barrel bolts, and more which are available with different international standards. Steel turned parts are available with Chrome, Brass, Nickle Plated brass, copper, zinc and any type of coating or plating as per custom specification. Precision steel turned parts are highly demanded for better functionality and high efficiency.
Following are the specification of Steel Turned Parts:
- Accurate turned parts.
- Corrosion & abrasion resistant.
- High electrical and thermal conductivity.
- Excellent finish.
- Sturdy and high strength construction.
- High durability and reliability.
- Robust and rugged construction.
- Long lasting performance.
- Steel turned parts are industrial machinery parts which are widely used for different turning and machining applications.
- Steel turned parts extensively used in automobile and machinery sectors.
- Different kind of steel turned parts are widely used in Automotive, Automobile, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Pneumatic, hydraulic and many other industries.