DIN 934 Nuts
DIN Standards are invented for a variety of components including industrial fasteners as
DIN 934 Metric Hex Nuts.
DIN 934 Nuts are manufactured from Carbon Steel, Acid-Resistant Stainless Steel Grade A2 or A4, Brass, Aluminium, Copper, Alloy Steel, Ordinary alloy steel or many other materials. DIN 934 Metric Hex Nuts are available in a wide range of sizes, shapes and materials.
Following are the
specification of DIN 934 Nuts:
- Available in fine thread pitch or with inch thread.
- Complies ISO 4032, UNI 5588, GOST 5915-70, GOST 5927-70.
- Increased Durability and Reliability.
- Strength Class 8.0, 8.8 and 5.
- Provide long lasting connection without disrupting the thread.
- Available with High Strength Characteristics, Plasticity and Corrosion Resistance.
- Available with appropriate coating for used in external environment factors.
- When Installing under the heads of bolts and under the nuts, Put flat or spring washers with appropriate hardness.
- Acid-Resistant, Non-Magnetic and Non-Toxic.
- Used in Large number of spheres of engineering and Industry.
- Used for screwing on bolt.
- Used for mounting metal structures.
Dimension specification of DIN 934 Nuts
DIN 934 Nuts
as per Custom Specification and export in Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Portugal, UK and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Contact Us or Inquiry Now.