Military Battery Terminals
Military battery terminals are manufactured from high-quality brass, free cutting brass, aluminium, copper, or stainless steel. Military battery terminals are available with different types of coating including chrome, natural brass, zinc, electro tinned finish, and more. Military battery terminals are used to crimp connect a new wire into an existing wire without cutting the line wire. The standard range of military battery terminals is suitable for aluminium conductors made from high-strength extruded aluminium alloy, copper conductors made from high strength extruded cast copper alloy in the natural and fine tinned finish.
Following are the specification of Military Battery Terminals :
- Accurate Dimension and Strong Construction.
- Provide easy and quick installation.
- Provide precise performance.
- Combines Strength with Flexibility.
- High Strength battery terminals.
- Closer Tolerance, Better Surface Finish.
- Increased Ductility and workability.
- Require less maintenance.
- Military battery terminals are used extensively in the Defense, government, marine, nuclear, and shipbuilding industries.
- Military battery terminals are used in the construction of military vehicles, weapons, fighter jets, rockets, radar, advanced submarines, ballistic and guided missiles, and so on.
- Military battery terminals are ideal for harsh environments and can withstand extreme heat or heavy vibrations.
- Military battery terminals are also used in aviation, turbine engines, automotive turbochargers, and the structure and construction of military vehicles.