DIN 431 Nuts
DIN Standards are invented for a variety of components including industrial fasteners as DIN 431 Hexagon Jam Nuts. DIN 431 Nuts are manufactured from Carbon Steel, Acid-Resistant Stainless Steel Grade A2 or A4, Brass, Alloy Steel, Martensitic steel, Ordinary alloy steel or many other materials. DIN 431 Hexagon Nuts are available in a wide range of sizes, shapes and materials.
Following are the specification of DIN 431 Nuts:
- Complies with ISO 228-1 and GOST 8968-75 or GOST 15522-70.
- DIN 431 Nut is the smallest of all types of classified nuts.
- Excellent Corrosion Resistance and Torque Strength.
- High Toughness and Tensile properties.
- Mainly produced by high volume stamping on stamping process.
- Work piece is aligned in accordance with the height and diameter, removing possible defects, in the center of the future nut, which can form there when punching the hole.
- Used for connecting water and gas pipes.
- Applicable in Machine Building, Instrument Making, Mechanical Engineering, Automotive and other Industry.
- Used for fastening and connection in conjunction with other types of bolts or washers.
- Mainly used for mechanical stable and strong connections of pipes and valves.
- Suitable for operations such as spinning, deep drawing, bending and cold heading.
Dimension specification of DIN 431 Nuts