Neutral Links are the basic components for any type of electrical installation, connection and disconnection. Neutral Links are manufactured according to DIN, VDE, IEC and EN Standards. The manufactured range of Neutral Links is depending on the number of neutral wires and screws to be terminated. The Standard range of Neutral Links are available with different types of coating and plating including Chrome Plating, Electro tinned Finish, Nickle Plated Brass, Zinc, Copper, Aluminium or any as per custom specification and requirement. Neutral Links and Neutral Bars are available with different types of configuration, size, screw, base or coating and finishing.
Following are the specification of
Custom Neutral Links
Neutral Links 4 Way
Neutral Links 8 Way
Neutral Links 1 Meter
Neutral Links Single Pole
Neutral Links Double Pole
Neutral Links 32 Amp
Neutral Links 63 Amp
Neutral Links DIN Rail Base
Neutral Links without Base
- Steel Alloy
- Stainless Steel
- Nickle Plated Brass
- Withstand internal pressure.
- Allow high breaking capacity.
- Thermal Sock Resistance.
- Corrosion Resistance and Abrasion Resistance.
- Connection by different types of screws and bolts.
- International Standard approved.
- Allow High Breaking Capacity.
- Excellent, Reliable and Durable Performance.
- Act as a terminal in a circuits.
- Applicable for used with multiple fuse holders.
- Screws minimize the risk of shearing, stripping and cross threading.
- Widely used for connecting multiple neutral conductors and wires.
- For use as general protection against overloads and short circuits.
- Intended as protection for cables, power lines and equipment.
- Widely used in transformer, motors, switchgear parts, panel boards and other electrical boards.
- Widely used for mounting and installation applications.
We manufacture Neutral Links as per Custom Specification and export in Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Portugal, UK and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Contact Us or Inquiry Now.