Precision Turned Parts
Precision Turned Parts are manufactured from high-quality brass, free cutting brass, aluminium, copper, or stainless steel. Precision Turned Parts manufactured from various operations including tapered turning, machining, hard turning, milling, forging, facing, knurling, and many more based on customer requirements. Precision Turned Parts are available with different types of the coating including Chrome, Natural Brass, Zinc, Electro Tinned finish, and more. The standard range of Precision Turned Parts is suitable for all types of low, medium, and heavy-duty applications.
Following are the specification of Precision Turned Parts:
- Easy to shape, cast and form.
- High electrical & thermal conductivity.
- Available with excellent electrical & flexural properties.
- Available in a simple to complex tolerance.
- Each metal-turned parts have their own characteristics.
- Available in a simple to compact size and design.
- High corrosion and temperature resistance.
- Accurate dimension, robust and rugged construction.
- Precision Turned Parts are ideal for use in various manufacturing, fastening, installation, connection, and production processes.
- Precision Turned Parts are widely used in electrical, electronics, construction, waterworks, manufacturing, medical, automotive, automobile, aerospace, transport, food, and many more industrial sectors.