Brass Components are designed for suitable with various industrial and electrical installation requirements. The Non-magnetic characteristics of Brass make it ideal for easy installation and longer service life. The wide range of Brass Components are available with different international standards. Brass Components are available with Chrome, Brass, Nickle Plated brass, copper, zinc and any type of coating or plating as per custom specification. Precision Made Brass Components are highly demanded for better functionality and high efficiency. Check out the range of different types of Brass Components.
Following are the specification of
Custom Brass Components
Brass Socket Pins
Brass Switch Parts
Panel Board accessories
- Free Cutting Brass
- Stainless Steel
- Carbon Steel Alloy
- Brass Components are Corrosion Resistant and Abrasion Resistant.
- The standard range of brass components are Wear and Tear Resistant.
- Complaint with REACH and RoHS directives.
- Brass Components are UL and cUL Listed.
- Brass Components are available with excellent durability and reliability.
- The general range of brass components are available with High strength and enhanced stability.
- Brass Components are strong, tough and conductive.
- The standard range of Brass Components are available with Long lasting and easy installation features.
- Brass Components are widely used for various type of electrical installation and electrical connections.
- The standard range of Brass Components are highly demanded in various industries including Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunication, Chemical and other.
We manufacture Brass Components per Custom Specification and export in Finland, Jersey, Spain, Switzerland, Ukraine, Austria and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Contact Us or Inquiry Now.