There are no limitations for different standards, types and modifications of Bolts as per particular applications. DIN Bolts are available in a wide range of German Standards. DIN Bolts are often made of steel alloy or stainless steel because of strong metal and for used in any type of environment. In addition, DIN Bolts are available with different types of coating or plating to enhance the corrosion resistance and appearance.
Following are the specification of German DIN Bolts:
- Steel A1, A2, A4
- Stainless Steel A1, A2, A4
- DIN Bolts are produced in both Metric Units.
- DIN Bolts are produced with both fine or coarse pitch threads configuration.
- German Standard DIN Bolts are externally threaded fasteners which are prevented from being turned during assembly.
- General Range of DIN Bolts are fitted or released by torqueing nut.
- Standard DIN Bolts are available in various different head styles including Square Shoulder, Hexagon Head, Flange, Flat, Round and more.
- The shank of the bolt is the longest part of bolt and has external threads on its circumference.
- DIN Bolts are available in variety of specification for their application variances.
- DIN Standard Bolts are chemical and corrosion Resistance with an appealing finish.
- German Standard DIN Bolts are thermal and electrical conductive.
- DIN Bolts are available with different finishes to the base metal of the bolt to enhance the durability and corrosion resistance of the material.
- General Range of DIN Bolts are used to position or hold two pieces in specific relation to each other.
- Widely used for aesthetic purposes.
- Custom Range of DIN Bolts are used to join metals, wood or composite materials.
- German Standard DIN Bolts are used to fasten surfaces of various materials.
- DIN Bolts are widely used in various industries including Electrical, Construction, Chemical, Telecommunication and more.