Cable connectors are manufactured according to different standard material alloys as per custom specifications and requirements. Cable connectors provide strain relief and connect using a method appropriate for the type and description of cable for which it is designed. The complete range of cable connectors including battery cable connectors, brass cable connectors, transformer cable connectors, male cable connectors, female cable connectors, flat cable connectors, welding cable connectors, telecom cable connectors, electronics cable connectors, TV cable connectors, and more. They are available with bright electro tin plating, chrome, Nickle plated brass, zinc, copper alloy, or any as per custom specification and requirements for corrosion-resistant improvements and widely used for various applications.
Following are the specification of Cable Connectors:
- Mechanical strength.
- Easy to use.
- Longer functional life.
- Low maintenance.
- High durability.
- High secure and attach the end of the cable.
- Removable and reusable.
- maximum Pull Out Resistance.
- Rugged design with a flawless finish.
- Cable connectors are used in a wide range of applications, including electrical fittings, compression fittings, transformer fittings, and many more.
- Cable connectors are used to provide secure cable connections.
- Different types of cable connectors hold strong connections in place, preventing them from becoming loose by accident.
- Many other industries rely on cable connectors, including telecommunications, data technology, industrial automation, medical technology, and automotive electronics.