Metal Turned Parts
We offer a wide range of metal turned parts including metal lugs, metal knurled connectors, metal threaded adapter, metal turned spindles, metal nozzles, and many others available in a variety of sizes, shapes, and quantities for your electrical, electronics, automotive, automobile, aerospace, lighting, marine, or any other type of application. The manufactured range of metal turned parts are the ideal and economical choice for various applications because of its broad functional temperature range, long-lasting performance, increased machinability, relatively easy and inexpensive to shape and form. Select metal turned parts based on a variety of factors including material alloys, design, shapes, process capabilities and more for your required application.
Following are the specification of Metal Turned Parts:
- High durability.
- Easy to install.
- Abrasion resistance.
- Optimum strength.
- Lower maintenance.
- Robust and accurate design.
- Easy to install and removal.
- With such wide-ranging applications, metal turned parts can serve industries such as electronics, automotive, appliance, HVAC, marine, medical, telecommunications, petroleum, and optical.
- Metal turned parts are widely used for various machining and turning procedures and have a high heat dissipation area.
- Metal turned parts find application in the aerospace, Defense, oil, and hydraulics industry because they require a high level of performance for their desired applications.