DIN Standard for Nuts have been invented in approval of the successor ISO Standards. DIN Nuts are made in accordance with the German DIN Standards. DIN Nuts are available in different length definitions, threads and sizes. The Coating and finishing include Copper, Nickle, Chromium, Cadmium, zinc, black passivation and more. A Nut is a fastener with a threaded hole and a structural element. Mostly, The DIN nuts are used in the production, construction, engineering and assembly of various components.
Following are the specification of German DIN Nuts:
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel A2 and A4
- DIN Nuts are light weight, Resistant to Oxidation, Corrosion and Heat.
- DIN Nuts are thermal and electrical Conductive.
- German Standard DIN Nuts are available with Appealing finish for chemical and corrosion resistant.
- General Range of DIN Nuts are available with or without Locking Mechanism.
- DIN Standard Nuts are available with different configurations including flat, knurl, flange hexagon, octagonal, square, round and more.
- DIN Nuts provide reliable and durable performance even in difficult screwed connections.
- The standard range of DIN Nuts resists vibrations and loosening.
- DIN standard Nuts provide instant locking and anti-vibration assembly.
- Any type of DIN Nuts is available for Adjusting Screws.
- DIN Nuts provide seals against liquid and gases.
- German Standard DIN nuts are designed for maximum strength with common precision.
- DIN Nuts are used with a mating threaded bolt or rod to secure components.
- General Range of DIN Nuts employ the locking mechanism to maintain a nut’s position against the substrate for dynamic loads and vibration.
- Standard DIN Nuts are used in conjunction with bolt to fasten multiple parts together.
We manufacture DIN Nuts as per Custom Specification and export in Finland, Jersey, Spain, Switzerland, Ukraine, Austria and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Contact Us or Inquiry Now.