Brass sockets are the basic electrical components for any type of electrical installation, connection, and disconnection. Brass sockets are manufactured from various high standard quality material compositions. The manufactured range of brass sockets including brass ribbed socket, brass round socket, brass pin socket, brass hex socket, brass joint socket, brass pipe socket, brass oval socket, and more are manufactured according to DIN, VDE, IEC, and EN Standards. The Standard range of brass sockets is available with different types of coating and plating including Chrome Plating, Electro tinned Finish, Nickle Plated Brass, Zinc, Copper, Aluminium, or any as per custom specification and requirement. Brass sockets are available with different types of configurations, size, base or coating, and finishing.
Following are the specification of Brass Sockets:
- Excellent conductivity.
- High degree of breakage resistance.
- Accurate dimensions.
- Ensure reliability and durability.
- The strength of material.
- The high thermal and electrical conductivity.
- Superior machining ability & corrosion resistance.
- Withstand abrasion and stress.
- Different types of brass sockets are suitable for domestic as well industrial use.
- Brass sockets are ideal for use in areas with limited space.
- Brass sockets are used for all types of exterior or interior installations.
- Brass Sockets are suitable for use in a wide variety of applications, including central heating and hot & cold-water supplies.