Compression Fittings are necessary for any type of pipe fittings or water works. Compression fittings provide quick and easy installation because they do not require soldering. Mainly Compression Fittings distinguish by two types including standard British type compression fittings and flare fittings. There are various types of factors to consider while selecting Compression Fittings for specific purpose including material, connecting types, threading, design, standards, type of fittings, flow of fittings, etc.
Following are the specification of Compression Fittings:
Compression Reducing Tees
Four Way Male Connectors
Male Branch Tee
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Brass Compression Fittings are offered in both forging and extrusion compression fittings.
- Meet the requirements of SAE.
- Require no flaring, soldering, tube preparation or special tools to operate.
- UL Listed.
- Provide Fast and Easy Connections.
- Perfect water tightness, Safe and Durable.
- Metallic Sealing guarantees maximum service life.
- Increased Mechanical Stability.
- Compact and Easy to Assemble.
- Provide Excellent Sealing Qualities.
- Eliminate the need to flare, solder or prepare the tubing before assembly.
- Especially useful in installations which may require occasional disassembly or partial removal for maintenance.
- Suitable for pneumatic and medium pressure hydraulic applications.
- Commonly used with gas lines for leak-proof seals.
- Most Widely used in combination with copper, polyethylene or tubing to create a watertight connection.
- For transport of potable water and liquid foods.