Crimp connectors are manufactured from brass, copper, steel, stainless steel, aluminium, Nickle plated brass, or any other material composition based on customer specifications and requirements. The range of crimp connectors including blade connectors, bullet connectors, spade terminals, ring terminals, butt connectors, auto electrical crimp connectors, male crimp connectors, female crimp connectors, uninsulated crimp connectors, and more are available with different types of coating include chrome, Nickle plated brass, zinc, electro tin, copper, e-copper, and more. A standard and high-quality range of crimp connectors withstand all types of chemical and acid sub-stances as well as extreme harsh environments.
Following are the specification of Crimp Connectors:
- Forged Brass
- Long-lasting connection.
- Light in weight.
- Efficient electrical conductivity.
- Resist Vibration.
- High reliability in harsh environments.
- Create an air-tight connection.
- Highly durable.
- More consistent.
- Crimp connectors are most ideal to avoid any type of short circuit and wire damage.
- Crimp connectors are ideal for use in applications subject to continuous mechanical vibrations, such as engines, railways, moving components, and so on.
- Different types of crimp connectors are suitable for heavy-duty electrical and mechanical applications.