Fusion Battery Terminals
Fusion battery terminals are the most reliable and durable for securing and protecting the cables and required elements in hazardous or harsh environments. Fusion battery terminals are made of various metals including brass, stainless steel, aluminium, nickel-plated brass, and more. The function of fusion battery terminals is to protect the conductors and cables from mechanical damage and protect the assembly against ingress of dust and moisture. The different types of fusion battery terminals with the straight barrel, flag barrel, left elbow, and right elbow configurations are manufactured as per international standards, depending on the fusion battery terminals and their applications.
Following are the specification of Fusion Battery Terminals:
- Forged Brass
- Superior reliability for years of trouble-free service.
- More powerful than the crimp method.
- Quality is more consistent than any other soldering method.
- Particularly effective in the presence of destructive vibration or corrosive chemicals.
- Quick disconnection from the battery used.
- Extremely strong and reliable connector.
- Superior holding power.
- Full conductivity and moisture resistance.
- Because fusion barrels are unslotted, no wire is visible.
- Fusion battery terminals are used wherever high performance and reliability are critical.
- Fusion battery terminals can be used in any application including automotive, marine, commercial, industrial, military, agricultural, and construction vehicles and equipment.
- Fusion battery terminals are used with heat-shrink tubing for maximum durability.