Terminal connectors are suitable for various electrical and industrial installation requirements. The characteristics of high-quality raw material make it ideal for easy installation and longer service life. A wide range of terminal connectors including potential terminal connectors, current terminal connectors, PCB terminal connectors, earth terminal connectors, section terminal connectors, voltage terminal connectors, and many others are available with different international standards. Terminal connectors are available with chrome, brass, Nickle plated brass, copper, zinc, and any type of coating or plating as per custom specification. Precision-made terminal connectors are highly demanded due to their durability and minimal maintenance.
Following are the specification of Terminal Connectors:
- Forged Brass
- Sturdy design.
- Abrasion resistance.
- Rugged design.
- Dimensional accuracy.
- Rust resistance.
- Excellent finish and high performance.
- Accurate distribution of power.
- Provide reliable performance.
- Easily operatable in automated wiring assembly
- Suitable for water proof.
- Terminal connectors are mostly used in Energy Meters, HRC Fuse, Electric Panel Boards.
- Terminal connectors are widely used in many industries for wiring and installation.
- Terminal connectors are frequently found in various electrical applications like switchgear, relays, enclosures, distribution boards, switchboards, fuse gear, etc.