DIN Washers are fastening elements made under the German DIN Standard. DIN Washers are very popular in various fields of production, and construction and have excellent quality and reliability.
The following are the specifications of German DIN Washers:
- Stainless steel
- Carbon steel
- The general range of DIN washers is wear and tear resistant.
- The range of DIN washers have good durability.
- DIN washers can be corrosion resistant.
- Washers have high tensile strength.
- The range of washers provides a high friction hold.
- These washers distribute the pressure evenly.
- DIN washers can increase the strength of the bolted joint.
- During the tightening process, DIN washers can safeguard the joint surface from any potential damage.
- The general range of DIN washers is widely used in the installation and maintenance of utility poles, bridges, and other infrastructure to ensure secure and durable connections.
- These washers are used in building and construction projects to distribute loads and provide stability in structures, such as when securing beams and columns with bolts.
- They can also be used in boat and yacht constructions.
- Washers are used in applications like medical equipment, precision instruments, aircraft engines, and many more.