Aluminium Turned Parts
Aluminium turned parts are manufactured according to different standard material alloys. Precision-made aluminium turned parts are available in various sizes, type, finish, tolerance, and material as per custom desired requirements. The standard range of aluminium turned parts are available with international standards as per custom specification. Aluminium turned parts are the right choice for various applications because of their long-lasting performance, excellent machining characteristics, and exceptional features. Aluminium turned parts are widely used in many industries including Automotive, Chemical, Electrical, Automobile, and more.
Following are the specification of Aluminium Turned Parts:
- High corrosion-resistant.
- High fatigue strength.
- Reflects heat and light.
- Electrical and thermal conductivity.
- Available in a simple to complex tolerance.
- Easily machined. Not weldable.
- Excellent strength & elasticity.
- Withstand abrasion and stress.
- Aluminium Turned Parts are widely used for various machining and tuning capacities.
- Aluminium Turned Parts are sued for small to large-scale volume products.
- Aluminium Turned Parts are used where a high strength to weight ratio is required.
- Great choice for the highly flammable environment or applications which involve an explosion.