Butt Terminal Blocks
Butt Terminal Blocks are manufactured from mostly polymer or polyamide material. Butt Connectors are available in different types including Crimp Type Butt Terminal Blocks, Splice Type Terminal Blocks, Insulated Butt Terminal Blocks, Non-Insulated Butt Terminal Blocks, Uninsulated Butt Terminal Blocks and more. Butt Terminal blocks are constructed from butted seam to prevent splitting under maximum pressure. Butt Terminal Blocks are available with color coded insulation and wide range of insulation diameters and stamped on terminals for easy identification and installation. The standard range of Butt Terminal Blocks are available with Tin, Electrolyte Tin, Chrome or any type of plating or finishing as per custom specification or requirements.
Following are the specification of Butt Terminal Blocks:
- Increase crimping rates and wire termination reliability.
- Internal Barrel Serrations grip wires tightly to resist pull out strength.
- Reduce electrical Resistance.
- Corrosion resistance, Abrasion resistance and Vibration resistance.
- UL and cUL Listed.
- RoHS Complaint.
- Provide quick and easy installation.
- Available with expanded insulation entry for wide variety of insulation diameters.
- Provides additional insulation support.
- A special crimping or installation tool is required for installation and connection.
- Barrel Insulation quickly positions terminal for proper crimping.
- Widely used for electrical connection in Automotive, Commercial, industrial and Marine applications.
- Ideal for change, lengthen or repair conductors in an electrical circuit.
- Widely used for joining wires inline.
- Terminate single or multiple wires.
- Ideal for extreme environment where other types of connectors are melt.