Cable Battery Terminals
Cable battery terminals are the curial elements for the wire management system. A wide range of cable terminals including die-cast cable battery terminals, compression cable battery terminals, stud cable battery terminals is available with different connection technology. The range of cable battery terminals is available based on customer and industry standards and specifications. Cable battery terminals are ideal for different types of industrial applications. Cable battery terminals are widely available with Nickle plated, chrome-plated, zinc plated, and other plating and coating as per custom specification.
Following are the specification of Cable Battery Terminals:
- Free Cutting Brass IS 319 Type (I) or BS 249 Type (I)
- High-grade brass
- Sturdy structure.
- Available in a simple to complex structure.
- Withstand high temperature & pressure.
- Provide easy and reliable installation.
- Light in weight.
- Ensure a strong connection and consistent performance.
- Exceptional electrical and mechanical property.
- Vibration-related connection loss is avoided.
- Ensure that the transition from lugs to cables is smooth.
- Cable battery terminals are used for a variety of applications including general holding, fixtures, metalworking, direct burial, and many more.
- Cable battery terminals are used for a wide range of small to large-scale projects.
- Cable battery terminals are frequently used to connect cables to electrical devices, appliances, surfaces, and other cables.
- When direct fastening methods are not required, cable battery terminals are used.
- Cable battery terminals are commonly used for general grounding, earthing, and security purposes.