DIN 555 Nuts
DIN Standards are invented for a variety of components including industrial fasteners as
DIN 555 Hexagon Nuts.
DIN 555 Nuts are manufactured from Carbon Steel, Acid-Resistant Stainless Steel Grade A2 or A4, Brass, Alloy Steel, Ordinary alloy steel or many other materials. DIN 555 Hex Nuts are available in a wide range of sizes, shapes and materials.
Following are the
specification of DIN 555 Nuts:
- DIN 555 are Hexagon Steel Nuts.
- Complies with GOST 5915-70, GOST 5927-70, GOST 10605-94, GOST 15526-70, ISO 4034.
- Light, Non-Magnetic and Rustproof.
- Manual tightening.
- Good Resistance to wear and weather conditions.
- Strength Class: 4.6 and 4.8
- Available with various coatings to enhance its positive characteristics.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Most widely used type Hexagon Nuts.
- If Joint is subjected to vibration, the preload increases and decreases with each cycle movement.
- Used in different areas of industry and engineering.
- For various finishing applications.
- Used in connection of the surface of the space-constrained applications.
Dimension specification of DIN 555 Nuts
DIN 555 Nuts
as per Custom Specification and export in Germany, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Russia, France and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Contact Us or Inquiry Now.