DIN 555 Nuts
DIN Standards are invented for a variety of components including industrial fasteners as DIN 555 Hexagon Nuts. DIN 555 Nuts are manufactured from Carbon Steel, Acid-Resistant Stainless Steel Grade A2 or A4, Brass, Alloy Steel, Ordinary alloy steel or many other materials. DIN 555 Hex Nuts are available in a wide range of sizes, shapes and materials.
Following are the specification of DIN 555 Nuts:
- DIN 555 are Hexagon Steel Nuts.
- Complies with GOST 5915-70, GOST 5927-70, GOST 10605-94, GOST 15526-70, ISO 4034.
- Light, Non-Magnetic and Rustproof.
- Manual tightening.
- Good Resistance to wear and weather conditions.
- Strength Class: 4.6 and 4.8
- Available with various coatings to enhance its positive characteristics.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Most widely used type Hexagon Nuts.
- If Joint is subjected to vibration, the preload increases and decreases with each cycle movement.
- Used in different areas of industry and engineering.
- For various finishing applications.
- Used in connection of the surface of the space-constrained applications.
Dimension specification of DIN 555 Nuts