Quick Release Battery Terminals
Quick-release battery terminals are manufactured from brass, copper, aluminium, steel, stainless steel, or other material composition as per custom specifications and requirements. Quick-release battery terminals provide a convenient way of connecting and disconnecting multiple wires together inside bolts and securing them for electrical connections. The complete range of quick-release battery terminals including quick-release battery terminal clamps, 4-way quick-release battery terminals, 12v quick-release battery terminals are available with bright electro tin plating, chrome, Nickle plated brass, zinc, copper alloy, or any as per custom specification and requirements for corrosion-resistant improvements and widely used for various applications.
Following are the specification of Quick Release Battery Terminals:
- Quick-release battery terminals are made according to German standards.
- Available with bolt or nut to securely fasten the terminal to the battery.
- RoHS Compliant and UL Listed.
- Quick removal for charging and carrying out repairs.
- Each battery terminal features a bolt for lugs and a cable strain relief clamp.
- Available with high mechanical stability and long-lasting reliability.
- Ensure high current conductivity and minimize power loss.
- High strength, durability, and reliability.
- Removable and reusable.
- Quick-release battery terminals protect electrical connections from mechanical abuse, wire pull-out, and abrasion.
- Quick-release battery terminals are used to provide a fast and reliable connection and disconnection of wires.
- Different types of quick-release battery terminals meet industry requirements spanning automotive, consumer, and industrial applications.
- When multiple connections are needed but there are only a limited number of male tabs, quick-release battery terminals are used.