DIN 582 Nuts
DIN Standards are invented for a variety of components including industrial fasteners as
DIN 582 Lifting Eye Nuts.
DIN 582 Nuts are manufactured from Acid-Resistant Stainless Steel Grade A2 or A4, Brass, Alloy Steel, Ordinary alloy steel, Galvanic Zinc Coating or many other materials. DIN 582 Eye Nuts are available in a wide range of sizes, shapes and materials.
Following are the
specification of DIN 582 Nuts:
- DIN 582 Eye Nuts look like a round or elliptical metal ring with threads on outside.
- The lifting eyes
- Rust Resistant and Highly Versatile.
- Can’t be assembled against a surface which differ essentially from a surface perpendicular to the direction of the fit.
- Must be fully screwed to achieve a perfect contact between the two mating faces.
- Both Threads must be of equal length and the base material of equal strength to that of the nut.
- The Ring is designed to capture when transporting them.
- For fixing bolts or on process studs for high strength installations.
- Can used together with the anchor bolt.
- Used as permanent attachment on different types of equipment including motors, control cabinets, gear boxes, etc.
- Generally used when a removable lifting point is required.
- Used as a termination for chain, wire rope or other assemblies.
- For High demand lifting and handling functionalities in Safety Relevant areas.
Dimension specification of DIN 582 Nuts
|Steel ST||St. Steel NI||St. Steel A4|
|M 8||M 8||–||20||36||20||8,5||36||8||10||1400||1000||700|
|M 10||M 10||M 10||25||45||25||10||45||10||12||2300||1700||1150|
|M 12||M 12||M 12||30||54||30||11||53||12||14||3400||2400||1700|
|M 16||M 16||M 16||35||63||35||13||62||14||16||7000||5000||3500|
|M 20||M 20||M 20||40||72||40||16||71||16||19||12000||8600||6000|
|M 24||M 24||M 24||50||90||50||20||90||20||24||18000||12900||9000|
DIN 582 Nuts
as per Custom Specification and export in Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Portugal, UK and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Contact Us or Inquiry Now.