CNC Turned Parts
CNC turned parts are manufactured based on different factors including design, shapes, process capabilities and more for your Required application. A wide range of CNC turned parts such as brass CNC turned parts, copper CNC turned parts, bronze CNC turned parts, MS (Mild Steel) CNC turned parts, steel turned parts and more are available with different international standards. The standard range of CNC turned parts are available with Chrome, Brass, Nickle Plated brass, copper, zinc, and any type of coating or plating as per custom specification. Precision-made CNC turned parts are highly demanded of better functionality and high efficiency.
Following are the specification of CNC Turned Parts:
- Require low maintenance.
- Robust and stable.
- Excellent mechanical properties.
- High corrosion & heat resistance.
- High dimensional tolerance.
- Smooth finishes according to custom specifications.
- CNC turned parts with precise accuracy.
- Durable, temperature resistant, and wear-resistant.
- Turning quality with improved machinability.
- CNC turned parts are widely used for general fabrication, milling, fastening, machining, and other procedures.
- For manufacturing machine components, shafts, engine components, engineering components, and many more.
- A great choice for auto parts, pump shafts, fasteners, and scaffolding applications.
- CNC turning parts are widely used by automotive, automobile, transport, waterworks, medical construction, machinery equipment, consumer goods, electrical, food industries.