Current and Potential Transformers (CTPT)
We manufacture and export basic Instrument Transformer Types including Current Transformers (CT) and Potential Transformers (PT). The range of Transformers are manufactured with international safety standards to ensure safety and security automation and control system. Current Transformer intended to supply indicating instrument integrated meter, relay and similar apparatus to supply protective supply. Instrument Transformer maintenance and installation require high security, safety and care for enhanced Protection. Current and Potential Transformers are available with various configuration as per custom requirement and specification.
Following are the specification of Current and Potential Transformers :
- Free Cutting Brass
- Stainless Steel
- Carbon Steel Alloy
- Corrosion Resistant.
- Reliable and Durable.
- Strong Construction.
- High ruggedness.
- Standard Production.
- Available as per IS Standard of IEC 60044-1 (BS: EN 60044-1).
- Technical Standards and design practices are used to ensure the safety in installations using current transformers.
- Provide secure and safe connections.
- Tested for High Quality and Standards.
- Current Transformers are used to measures currents of high magnitude.
- Used for protective relaying also have accuracy requirements at overload currents.
- Ensure accurate performance of relays during system faults.
- Used for Protection, Measurement and Control in High-Voltage electrical substations and electrical grid.
We manufacture Current and Potential Transformers per Custom Specification and export in Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Portugal, UK and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Contact Us or Inquiry Now.