Forged components are the curial elements for heavy-duty applications such as automotive parts, agricultural equipment, water & valve fittings, electrical & electronics applications, and more. A wide range of forged components including brass forged nuts, brass forged hose nipples, brass forged tees, brass forged elbows, brass forged flare fittings, brass forged gas fittings, precision-forged components and more is available in a wide variety. The range of forged components is available based on customer and industry standards and specifications. Different type of forged components is ideal where reliability and human safety are critical. Forged components are widely available with Nickle plated, chrome-plated, zinc plated, and other plating and coating as per custom specification.
Following are the specification of Forged Components:
- High conductive copper
- Seamless copper
- Pure copper
- Superior machinability.
- Electrical and thermal conductivity.
- High ductility.
- Unparalleled durability.
- Corrosion and heat-resistant.
- Lightweight and strong.
- Highly versatile.
- Prevent failure due to stress.
- Superior mechanical properties.
- Forged components are commonly found at points of shock and stress such as wheel spindles, kingpins, axle beams and shafts, torsion bars, ball studs, idler arms, pitman arms, and steering arms.
- Forged components are often associated with the high-pressure applications of the valve and fitting industry.
- Forged components are often found in industrial equipment and machinery used by the steel, textile, paper, power generation, and transmission, chemical, and refinery industries.