Small Turned Parts
Small turned parts are manufactured from high-quality brass, free cutting brass, aluminium, copper, stainless steel, or any as per custom specification and requirement. From simple to most complex small turned parts, we provide you with the standard products which meet all your requirements. With precisely combine material and alloys, we produce and cast the exact small turned parts you require. Small turned parts are accepting finish techniques including powder coatings, anodizing, black oxide, electroplating, and more. Select small turned parts based on different factors including material alloys, design, shapes, process capabilities, and more for your required application. We provide high-volume production for small turned parts.
Following are the specification of Small Turned Parts:
- High level of accuracy, repeatability, and reliability.
- Available in small, medium to large volumes.
- Highest flexibility during production.
- Ensure maximum capacity for peak performance.
- Resistant to corrosion.
- High mechanical strength.
- Excellent electrical conductivity.
- Weldable and easy to form.
- Small Turned Parts are widely used for measuring equipment manufacturing, watchmaking, and medical instrument manufacturing.
- Small Turned Parts are used for Steel forgings, Steel machining, and other metal shaping techniques and procedures.
- Small Turned Parts are widely used in CNC Screw Machines, CNC Lathes, Mechanical Screw machines, multi-spindle CNC screw machines, swiss type screw machines, roll machines, auto lathes, and more.