Distributor Battery Terminals
Improve your battery connection efficiently with a standard range of distributor battery terminals. These distributor battery terminals are mainly manufactured from the forged brass bar, rod, copper bar, or high-grade stainless-steel casting. Distributor battery terminals are available in a variety of sizes, finishes, and shapes to meet the specific needs of the customers. The standard range of distributor battery terminals is combined with proven reliability, latest technology, and durability for widely used in various industrial applications.
Following are the specification of Distributor Battery Terminals:
- Distributor battery terminals are made according to European standards.
- Available with bolt or nut to securely fasten the terminal to the battery.
- Meet military specifications.
- Compatible with SAE requirements.
- RoHS compliant and ul listed.
- Each battery terminal features a bolt for lugs and s cable strain relief clamp.
- Available with high mechanical stability and long-lasting reliability.
- Ensure high current conductivity and minimize power loss.
- High strength, durability, and reliability.
- Distributor battery terminals are most widely used to connect cables to battery and power circuits.
- Distributor battery terminals are used to provide a clean connection to your vehicle’s electrical system.
- Distributor battery terminals are used to separate and distribute power circuits to multiple feeds and locations.