Improve Electrical Contacts and Connections efficiently with Standard Range of Battery Terminals. Battery Terminals are mainly manufactured from forged brass bar, rod, copper bar or from high grade stainless steel casting. Standard Range of Battery Terminals are combined with proven reliability, latest technology and durability for widely used in various industrial applications.
Following are the specification of Battery Terminals:
Copper Battery Terminals
72331 Battery Terminals
72332 Battery Terminals
Forged Battery Terminals
Machine Made Battery Terminals
- Brass, Forged Brass
- Stainless Steel
- Carbon Steel
- Battery Terminals are made according to DIN 72331, DIN 72332 and DIN 72333.
- Available with Bolt or nut to securely fasten the terminal to the battery.
- Meet Military Specification.
- Compatible with SAE Requirements.
- RoHS Compliant and UL Listed.
- Each Battery Terminal features bolt for lugs and cable strain relief clamp.
- Available with High Mechanical Stability and Long Lasting Reliability.
- Ensure high current conductivity and minimize power loss.
- High Strength, Durability and Reliability.
- Used as a basis for intelligent battery sensors, line disconnector or as connection element for fuse boxes.
- For direct connection to the harness and battery.
- Oxidation on Battery Terminals provide lubrication-protection against Corrosion Resistance.
- Mainly used in Automotive or Automobile Applications.
- Used for safe connections of lead batteries.