DIN 6791 Rivets
DIN Standards are invented for a variety of components including industrial fasteners as DIN 6791 Semi Tubular Rivets. DIN 6791 Rivets are manufactured from Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel Grade A2 or A4, Brass, Alloy Steel, Plain Steel, Copper, Aluminium or many other materials. DIN 6791 Rivets are available in a wide range of sizes, shapes and materials.
Following are the specification of DIN 6791 Rivets:
- DIN 6791 Semi tubular Rivets.
- Available with Pan, Semi Circular or Flat Heads.
- Available with standard bright finish.
- Protective coating of electroplated or zinc coating.
- Available analogues ISO 4042.
- Minimal Tensile strength.
- A special tool is used to flange the other end during processing.
- Characterized by the fact that only the rivet end has to be processed.
- DIN 6921 Rivets have the same uses as for the rivet pins.
- Available in varied configuration as per custom specification.
- Designed for joining two surfaces.
- Frequently used in join metal parts with sensitive materials.
- Widely used in Electrical and mechanical engineering, Automotive and Construction industries.
- Widely used for General fastening and joining applications.
- Used in Construction, Machine Tool Construction and Machine Building, Automotive Riveting machine.
Dimension specification of DIN 6791 Rivets