DIN 1587 Nuts
DIN Standards are invented for a variety of components including industrial fasteners as DIN 1587 Acorn Nuts. DIN 1587 Nuts are also known as Domed Hex Cap Nuts. DIN 1587 Nuts are manufactured from Acid-Resistant Stainless Steel Grade A2 or A4, Brass, Alloy Steel, Ordinary alloy steel, Aluminium or many other materials. DIN 1587 Nuts are available in a wide range of sizes, shapes and materials.
Following are the specification of DIN 1587 Nuts:
- DIN 1587 Hexagon Domed Nuts have a threaded inner hole a special hexagon shape on the outside.
- Available with high and closed cap.
- The presence of such element provides protective properties and decorative properties.
- Galvanized, Nickel, Silver and Chrome plating available as per custom specified.
- Strength Class 5 and 6.
- Complies with GOST 11860, EN ISO 4759-1 and EN 28839.
- Light, Rustproof, Good Wear Resistance and Low Co-Efficient of friction.
- To protect the element from corrosion of metal in high humidity conditions, a Special Galvanizing coating is used.
- Closed Structure protect the bolts and other fasteners from oxidation or corrosion which will allow Din 1587 Nuts to be used in aggressive environments.
- Also Available in High Nuts with an elongated Cylindrical Surface and a Hemispherical shape of the end part and with Rounded surface of the outer end.
- Anti-Corrosion Zinc Coating allows to be used in environments with high humidity.
- Designed to protect important threaded connections.
- Used to create an aesthetic appearance of threaded joints of conveyer lines, machines and equipment.
- Also used in food and medical industry, instrumentation and mechanical engineering.
Dimension specification of DIN 1587 Nuts