Brass Turned Parts
The range of brass turned parts are the basic components for any type of electrical, electronics, automotive, automobile, aerospace, lighting, marine, or any other type of application. Brass turned parts are manufactured according to DIN, VDE, IEC, and EN Standards. The standard range of brass turned parts including shafts, machinery parts, flanges, nozzles, housings, shock absorber bolts, and more are available with different types of coating and plating including Chrome Plating, Electro tinned Finish, Nickle Plated Brass, Zinc, Copper, Aluminium, or any as per custom specification and requirement. The complete range of brass turned parts are available with different types of configurations, size, base or coating, and finishing.
Following are the specification of Brass Turned Parts:
- Increased machinability and hardness.
- Broad functional temperature range.
- Long-lasting performance.
- Increased machinability.
- Excellent strength and flexibility.
- Highest precision and proficiency in production.
- Available with a very fine field of tolerance.
- Corrosion-resistant & high electrical conductivity.
- Low friction and versatility.
- Brass turned parts are used in valves and fittings in the sanitary and plumbing sectors, as well as sliding and bearing elements for drive technology, socket elements, and electronic components.
- Brass turned parts are used in forging, machining, and other metal shaping techniques and procedures.
- Brass turned parts are widely used in many industries, including marine, transportation, packaging, construction, machining, consumer goods, electrical, telecommunication, electronics, electro-mechanical, waterworks, sanitary, chemical, and many others.