Line Taps are manufactured from High quality brass, free cutting brass, aluminium, copper or stainless steel. The threads are formed by a rolling process to provide extra clamping force. Line Taps are available with different types of coating including Chrome, Natural Brass, Zinc, Electro Tinned finish and more. Line Taps can be drilled, tapped and fitted with screws. They are widely used in Switchgear Boards, Industrial Switch Boards, Panel Boards and more. Line Taps are used to crimp connect a new wire into an existing wire without cutting the line wire. The standard range of Line Taps are suitable for aluminium conductors made from high strength extruded aluminium alloy, copper conductors made from high strength extruded cast copper alloy in natural and fine tinned finish.
Following are the specification of Line Taps:
- Steel Alloy
- Stainless Steel
- Nickle Plated Brass
- High Tensile Strength.
- Provide maximum conductivity.
- High resistance to vibration and fatigue.
- Fully Annealed.
- Available with internal grit for secure holds on the wire.
- Enable connection of additional wires without cutting main conductor.
- Provide precise performance in extreme environmental conditions.
- Provide high electrical contact due to direct contact of integral parts and components.
- Widely used in commercial, domestic and industrial applications.
- Designed for Easy Installation.
- Widely used in joining, connection and installation.
- Ideal for jointing or tapping off conductors.
- Used to connect branch line through connection.