Pipe Fittings are manufactured from various types of casting, forging, bar, hollow or pipe. Pipe Fittings are available with different shapes, sizes and international standards for specific purpose. Pipe Fittings are generally used to connect pipes or tubes by threading or by slip fit. There are various types of factors to consider while selecting pipe fittings for specific purpose including material, connecting types, threading, design, standards, type of fittings, flow of fittings, etc.
Following are the specification of Pipe Fittings:
Brass Pipe Couplings
- Stainless Steel
- Impact Tested Carbon Steel
- Malleable Iron/Ductile Iron
- Non-Ferrous Metals
- Non-Metallic materials
- Chrome-Molybdenum Steel
- Meets all applicable ANSI, SAE, ASME and ASA standards.
- Excellent Machinability and Excellent performance properties.
- Strong and Highly Abrasion resistance.
- Available in all shapes, sizes and configurations.
- Full Forms or Partial threads are machined to ensure leak-free and reliable systems.
- Resist High Pressure Leakage and Explosive Failure.
- Ease of Installation.
- Available in Extensive range of sizes and configurations.
- Durable and Reliable.
- Superior Finish, Robust Construction and Corrosion Resistance nature.
- High Strength, Friction Free and Environment Friendly.
- Provide leak-proof connections.
- Pipe Fittings are usually fitted with a sealant and considered to be permanent pipe-work.
- For Hydraulic and Pneumatic Plant Applications.
- Ideal for used in Industrial and Plumbing applications.
- Designed for low and medium pressure pipe line connections.
- For used with air, water, oil, natural gas and steam.
- Highly recommended for Marine, Chemical Processing and Manufacturing Equipment.
- Mainly used to connect pipes of various diameters and sizes.