PCB Terminal Blocks
PCB Terminal Blocks are manufactured from brass, nickle plated brass, aluminium, stainless steel, copper, polyamide or polymer material composition as per custom specification and requirements. The range of PCB Terminal Blocks are available in various wire termination styles, screws, base, material, size or any other configuration. PCB Terminal Blocks are specially designed with a copper alloy pin of suitable size and length. High Quality and Standard PCB Terminal Blocks are available for any type of conductors and various industrial purpose and demand. PCB Terminal Blocks are available with Chrome, Zinc, Nickle Plated Brass, Steel or any finishing or coating as per custom specification and requirement.
Following are the specification of
PCB Terminal Blocks
- Provide excellent clamping performance.
- Corrosion Resistance and Impact Resistance.
- Available with soldering capabilities.
- UL and cUL approved.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Provide maximum reliability and durability.
- Provide Simple, push-in terminations of solid and ferruled conductors.
- Economical and Versatile.
- Provide excellent repeatable clamping performance.
- Provide flexible use for conductors with or without ferrules.
- Enable the easy, secure transmission of signals, data and power directly to the PCB.
- Available with screw, spring or insulation displacement connection.
- Available in different size configuration.
- Widely used to accept wire range of both solid and stranded connectors with or without ferrules.
- Used for connecting wiring to a ground or electrical switches and outlets to the mains.
- Screwless PCB Terminal Blocks are used where high volume or quick assembly is needed.
- Used for signal, data and power connections across a variety of industries.
- PCB Terminal Blocks are ideal for applications requiring high current connections.
- Ideal for numerous applications in the processing and industrial environment.