HRC Fuse Connectors
HRC Fuse Connectors are manufactured from brass, steel, stainless steel, copper, aluminum, nickle plated brass or copper material composition as per custom specification and requirements. The manufactured range of HRC Fuse Connectors are inspected or tested under the strict online quality system. The standard range of HRC fuse Connectors meet the requirements of any type of latest technology industrial installation. HRC Fuse Connectors ensure the longer life of equipment in any type of installation. Choose wide variety of HRC Fuse Connectors based on your requirements for any specific industrial application.
Following are the specification of HRC Fuse Connectors:
- Stainless Steel
- Nickle Plated Brass
- Steel Alloy
- Provide the most reliable and safe operation.
- Fully interchangeable with other fuse links.
- RoHS Compliant and UL Listed.
- Robust Design and strong construction.
- Corrosion Resistant, Abrasion Resistant and Vibration Resistant.
- Available in different braking capacity to meet the highest short circuit levels.
- HRC Fuse Connectors provide protection of motors, relays, contractors and other devices against short circuits.
- Available with excellent current limiting characteristics.
- Protect Cables and electrical devices from overload or short circuits.
- Also available with center body visual indicator.
- Reduce thermal stresses.
- Protect equipment from fire risks and other electrical damages.
- Suitable for applications in fuse bases and fuse switch disconnectors.
- HRC Fuse Connectors provide protection of cable, lines and other equipment against overload and short circuit.
- Primary Connector for used in high current applications such as solar, battery and other installations.
- Widely used in Instrumentation, Telecommunication, Electrical, Electronics and other plastic cases assembly.
- Withstand conductivity for any type of HRC fuse.