Ultrasonic Inserts are made from Free Machining, Free Cutting, Leaded Brass, 300 Series Stainless Steel or Aluminium which are Passivated and Tested to ASTM Standard. Ultrasonic Inserts are available in any metric or imperial sizes as per custom specification.
Following are the Specification of Ultrasonic Inserts:
- Installed by pressing the insert into the mounting hole with ultrasonic insertion equipment while simultaneously applying a high frequency vibration.
- Frictional heat caused by the vibration melts the plastic surrounding the insert allowing easy insertion.
- When the vibration increases, the plastic solidifies, Locking the Ultrasonic Inserts permanently in place.
- Ultrasonic Inserts are durable enough for toughest environments and Versatile enough to meet the needs of any application.
- Ultrasonic Inserts feature a knurl/groove pattern designed for optimum torque and pull-out resistance.
- Ultrasonic Inserts are classified in Tapered and Straight design.
- Tapered Design in Single and Double Vane.
- Straight Design in Flush or Flanged Configuration.
- Ultrasonic Inserts has Tapered mounting hole allows for rapid and accurate alignment prior to installation.
- Ultrasonic Inserts offer Lead-Free Alternative.
- Self-Aligning Lead-in of Ultrasonic Inserts provide for accurate dimension for easy installation.
- Symmetrical Design of Ultrasonic Inserts eliminate the need for orientation.
- Standard Range of Ultrasonic Inserts meet RoHS Requirement and UL Listed.
- Ultrasonic Inserts designed for use in tapered holes.
- Ideal for light weight design.
- General range of Ultrasonic Inserts provide excellent performance in wide range of plastics.
- Standard Ultrasonic Inserts provide Strong, Reusable and Permanent Threads.
- Ultrasonic Inserts designed for post molding installation in thermoplastic materials.
- Ideal for Electrical Connections or for Additional pull-out resistance in reverse installations.
|Thread Code (I)||Length Code||A ± 0.13||E ± 0.13||C ± 0.13||Hole Size in Material|
|Min. Hole Depth||D ± 0.05||F ± 0.05|