High Strength Fasteners are the necessary for any type of electrical fittings fastening, connection or installation. Special welded and manufactured fasteners are available as per custom tailored requirements. Wide assortment of Brass Fasteners, Steel Fasteners, Stainless Steel Fasteners, Metric Fasteners, Steel Alloy Fasteners, Carbon Steel Fasteners, Custom Fasteners and many other Fasteners are available in DIN, ISO, GOST and other international standards.
Following are the specification of
- Steel A1, A2, A4
- Stainless Steel A1, A2, A4
- Fasteners have High Strength and Anti-Friction Properties.
- General range of Fasteners are available with Anti-Corrosion Properties.
- Standard Fasteners are resistance to low temperature and Resistance to Oxidation.
- Resistant to tearing and torsion.
- Fasteners has increased hardness.
- Stability to Oxidation.
- The absence of magnetization after exposure to electromagnetic fields allow the use of Fasteners in Installation.
- Fasteners has lead containing modifications allow easy amenable to pressure treatment in the cold and hot working state.
- German Standard Fasteners provide reliable and durable performance.
- Standard Range of Fasteners provide easy and quick installation.
- Fasteners are widely used for all types of joining and connection applications.
- For all types of restoration work.
- In the assembly and Installation of various devices.
- General Fasteners are used in Aviation, Instrumentation, Electronics, Chemical Construction and many other Industrial Applications.