DIN Screws are fastening elements made in accordance with the German DIN Standard. DIN Screws are very popular in various field of production, construction and also has excellent quality and reliability. Types of DIN Screws are depending two purpose, Fasteners and Installation.
Following are the specification of
German DIN Screws
- Steel A1, A2, A4
- Stainless Steel A1, A2, A4
- German Standard DIN Screws are available in various head shapes including flat, round, oval, pan head and more.
- General Range of DIN screws are available with various slots including Straight Slot, Cross Phillips, Cross Shaped Slot, Round Slot, Torx Slot and more.
- DIN standard screws are available with various coating and finish including chromium, copper, nickel, oxide, cadmium, zinc as well as yellow or black passivation.
- The head is usually larger than the body of the screw, which keeps the screw from being driven deeper than the length of the screw and to provide a bearing surface.
- The protective layer of DIN screws increases the service life of the product due to resistance to corrosion of the metal.
- General range of DIN screws are designed to mate with a complementary thread, known as a female thread (internal thread), often in the form of a nut or an object that has the internal thread formed into it.
- The majority of DIN screws are tightened by clockwise rotation, which is termed a right-hand thread.
- DIN Screws are externally threaded fasteners which have thread form and prohibits assembly with a nut having a straight thread of multiple pitch length is a screw.
- DIN Screws with tapered shanks are designed to either be driven into a substrate directly or into a pilot hole in a substrate.
- DIN Screws with a non-tapered shank are designed to mate with a nut or to be driven into a tapped hole.
- DIN Screws are used in Production, Construction and Engineering.
- German Standard DIN screws are used to form a threaded connection or fixation.
- General Range of DIN screws hold Object together and to position objects.
- DIN Screws are widely used for almost all fastening and installation Purpose.