DIN 934 Nuts
DIN Standards are invented for a variety of components including industrial fasteners as DIN 934 Metric Hex Nuts. DIN 934 Nuts are manufactured from Carbon Steel, Acid-Resistant Stainless Steel Grade A2 or A4, Brass, Aluminium, Copper, Alloy Steel, Ordinary alloy steel or many other materials. DIN 934 Metric Hex Nuts are available in a wide range of sizes, shapes and materials.
Following are the specification of DIN 934 Nuts:
- Available in fine thread pitch or with inch thread.
- Complies ISO 4032, UNI 5588, GOST 5915-70, GOST 5927-70.
- Increased Durability and Reliability.
- Strength Class 8.0, 8.8 and 5.
- Provide long lasting connection without disrupting the thread.
- Available with High Strength Characteristics, Plasticity and Corrosion Resistance.
- Available with appropriate coating for used in external environment factors.
- When Installing under the heads of bolts and under the nuts, Put flat or spring washers with appropriate hardness.
- Acid-Resistant, Non-Magnetic and Non-Toxic.
- Used in Large number of spheres of engineering and Industry.
- Used for screwing on bolt.
- Used for mounting metal structures.