DIN 6923 Nuts
DIN Standards are invented for a variety of components including industrial fasteners as DIN 6923 Hexagon Flange Nuts. DIN 6923 Flange Nuts are manufactured from Acid-Resistant Stainless Steel Grade A2 or A4, Brass, Alloy Steel, Plain Steel Ordinary alloy steel, Aluminium or many other materials. DIN 6923 Nuts are available in a wide range of sizes, shapes and materials.
Following are the specification of DIN 6923 Nuts:
- DIN 6923 are Nuts with Flange.
- The Flange can be made of both with incisions at the end and without incision.
- The presence of notches prevents the spindle from unintentionally unscrewing at the impact of dynamic loads on the products.
- This is achieved due to the increased effect of frictional forces at the point of contact between the nut and in the clamping element.
- The Strength Class is 8, 10 or 12.
- Complies with GOST 50592, ISO 4161, ISO 10663, EN 1661 and EN 14218.
- The increased mounting area on the flange side allows to reduce pressure on the attached part.
- Zinc Coating on the DIN 6923 Nuts allows to be used in environments with normal and high humidity.
- Excellent physical and mechanical characteristics which allows to be used without lock washers.
- Recommended to be used with metric fasteners including bolts, screws and studs.
- Designed to provide a larger clamping and locking force than a standard hex nut.
- Used in engineering, construction, repairing, high-quality connection and fastening of various parts and assemblies.
- Used for assembling units in the Machine Building, Instrument Making, Automotive Industry, Production line and many other various uses.