DIN 662 Rivets
DIN Standards are invented for a variety of components including industrial fasteners as DIN 662 Round Head Rivets. DIN 662 Rivets are manufactured from Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel Grade A2 or A4, Brass, Alloy Steel, Copper, Aluminium or many other materials. DIN 662 Rivets are available in a wide range of sizes, shapes and materials.
Following are the specification of DIN 662 Rivets:
- DIN 662 Rivets consist of Round Rod and Semi Circular Head.
- The base of DIN 662 Rivet is made at angle of 140°.
- Complies GOST 10301 and ISO 1051.
- When assembling permanent joints of sheet materials with DIN 662 Rivets, the Locking head of fasteners can be formed semi-circular or hidden.
- Used to connect structural elements to each other.
- Designed to connect steel and metal object to each other.
- Used to create a non-detachable connection.
|d1||d2||d3 (min.)||e (max.)||k|